Refer a Friend Scheme (T&Cs)
Find the perfect job match for a friend and you’ll both receive a £50 voucher to a business of your choosing.* It's a 1st Win-Win!
Here’s how it works…
- Take a look at our jobs here and find the perfect role for a friend.
- Click ‘Find out more’ on the job listing, and then the ‘Refer a Friend’ button at the bottom of the job description.
- A refer email will appear automatically. Enter their email address in the ‘to’ field and click send.
- The email will advise them to contact our team & if we place them into that job you both get a £50 voucher*.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY* Please read below
Refer a Friend Terms and Conditions (last updated August 2018)
The promoter is: 1st Recruitment Group, Company No. 63669 whose registered office is at Unity House, 56 Halkett Place, St. Helier, Jersey JE2 4WG.
The scheme is open only to residents of the Channel Islands aged 18 years or over.
The route to referring a friend is via 1strecruit.co.uk/refer or directly through the jobs section of the site via 1strecruit.co.uk/jobs/
A referee can refer as many candidates to 1st Recruitment as they wish. Please note the terms below.
The referral scheme works as follows:
A ‘referee’ sees a job that a friend may be interested in applying for. They then click ‘Refer a Friend’ via the job description and send an auto-populated email to their friend’s email address (which they input.) The friend will receive the below message:
‘Hi, I noticed this job on the 1st Recruitment website and thought of you. If you are interested to know more about this job just forward this email to email@example.com or call 01534 875444 to set up a consultation. If they secure this job for you we could each receive a £50 voucher to a business of our choosing.* All you have to do if interested is forward them this email to get the ball rolling!’
The referee sends the email, and the referred candidate contacts 1st Recruitment about the job to set up a consultation with their team. If the candidate is then placed in a role in four weeks from the initial consultation, both parties will receive a £50 voucher to a business of their choice. If the referred candidate does not get the job within the four week time period, the conditions of the referral scheme are void.
- This scheme only applies to new registrations. If the referee refers a candidate already registered on our database no prize can be claimed.
- This scheme relates only to the position which the referee recommends. If the candidate remains on 1st Recruitment’s jobseeker books and is successful in applying for another role the referee will receive no prize.
- 1st Recruitment reserves the right to remove or alter this scheme at any time.
- This scheme is for permanent and temporary or fixed term contract vacancies with an assignment period of over 3 months.
- 1st Recruitment shall not be liable, arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, for (i) any loss of or damage to profit, revenue, savings, data, use, contract, goodwill or business or (ii) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, in each case howsoever caused or arising.
- This Refer a Friend scheme commenced August 2018. No previous referrals apply to this scheme.
Sending a ‘Refer a Friend’ email will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
« Back to news
Follow 1st Recruitment Group on facebook, twitter and LinkedIn for the latest job vacancies and news.
The 1st Recruitment Group team are specialists within the offshore market and pride themselves on their industry knowledge and networks.