The Best Entry-Level Jobs in the Channel Islands
Not sure what type of industry to go into as a recent graduate or school-leaver? There are amazing opportunities here in the Channel Islands, view just some of our prospective entry-level jobs:
- Trainee Accountant: If you’re good with numbers and are interested in further training whilst on the job, consider a career as a trainee accountant. This is a particularly prevalent job role in the Channel Islands thanks to the booming trust and banking industries so there will be plenty of opportunities to get your foot through the door.
- Marketing Executive: More companies are understanding the importance of a well executed marketing strategy and if you’re internet savvy and bursting with creative ideas you could be on track for a strong career in Marketing. Starting as an Executive will allow you to work alongside the Marketing Manager and learn whilst contributing ideas and assisting with strategies.
- Junior Developer: Thanks to the internet and a boom in local online businesses, many companies are keen to have an in-house digital department or hire agencies to look after their technical needs. As a result, jobs in digital development have become highly sort after. If you have a keen interest in building websites and coding consider your options as a Junior Developer.
- Graphic Designer: With a wealth of talented design and advertising agencies in the Channel Islands, a creative role as a Graphic Designer is a rewarding career option. Scratch up your knowledge of digital programmes such as the Adobe Creative Suite to boost your skills and put together a portfolio of work as this is often more important than what grades you have achieved when applying to jobs.
- Technical Graduate: Looking for a career in IT? With the ever growing digital industries, there are many IT opportunities with positions such as a Technical Graduate or Apprentice. This type of role will often involve a lot of hands-on learning, so an eagerness to learn on the job is a must.
Looking for graduate and trainee opportunities in the Channel Islands? Search our jobs here, or for expert advice from the recruitment specialists on any aspect of your career, email email@example.com or call 01534 875444.« Back to news
Follow 1st Recruitment Group on facebook, twitter and LinkedIn for the latest job vacancies and news.
The 1st Recruitment Group team are specialists within the offshore market and pride themselves on their industry knowledge and networks.